“Thank you! Clear format for all types of minutes, solving problem areas, excellent tips in various modules make life much easier!”
MINUTE TAKING COURSE TRAINING objectives
- Take effective minutes of all types of meetings including:
- Formal and informal meetings
- Board meetings
- Disciplinary hearings
- Receive practical minute taking experience and facilitator feedback
- Learn the correct manner and format in which to write Minutes of Meetings
- Understand, isolate and summarise the content that you should be minuting
- Understand formal meeting procedure and Robert’s Rules of Order for formal meetings including:
- Round robin resolutions
- Learn how to store your Minutes in accordance with South African regulations
- Learn how to best distribute your Minutes and adhere to timeframes for distribution
- Improve your listening skills in order to identify patterns of information to isolate critical content
- Develop critical thinking skills
- Discover the latest technology used for Minute Taking
- Proof read your minutes
- Reduce the amount of time taking minutes
- Make effective use of recordings
- Share your challenges so we can assist you in finding solutions
Minute Taking Course Training options
Individuals and small groups
We offer a two day public course for individuals and small groups less than 3 at our venues in Johannesburg and Cape Town.
These courses are fully catered and include a light breakfast upon arrival, buffet lunches and full refreshments in beautiful settings.
Comprehensive course material is provided.
Contact us to book your course now.
Groups of 4 or more
Training can be provided either at one of our venues nationwide or at your premises at a discounted rate.
Contact us so that we can work out a package that will suit your needs and your budget.
We also offer customised training for groups where we will offer training using your template that your organization uses for Minutes.
We will consult with you beforehand and custom our training material accordingly.
Contact us to arrange customised training for your organization now.
Our public courses are hosted in Johannesburg and Cape Town, however onsite training is provided nationwide for groups subject to quotation. Discounts are provided for onsite training.
Contact us to find out about training at your premises.
“The course is great as it includes a practical aspect which ensures you use what you have learnt.”
Razaana, Webber Wentzel